sábado, 31 de marzo de 2018

Crosses and kisses

Hello and welcome to my blog. The card I have today is one I made for my mother's birthday. It is very bright and full of colour.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. La tarjeta de hoy es la que hice para el cumpleaños de mi madre. Es muy brillante y llena de color.



I used a fun patterned paper and used my hands to cut it. Then I added a ribbon and a few sequins.

Utilicé un divertido papel decorado y utilicé mis manos para cortar el borde. Luego añadí un lazo y unas cuantas lentejuelas.


I liked the result a lot. And my mother liked it as well.

Me gustó mucho el resultado. Y a mi madre también.


 I participate in the challenge of CASology this week.

Participo en el reto de CASology esta semana.


CASology challenge

I hope you like it. See you next time.

Espero que os guste. Hasta la próxima.

4 comentarios:

  1. Adorable card! Great take on the challenge cue! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Adorbs!! ♥️ Great take on the cue!! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A lovely card for your mom and a great take on the cue word. Love the torn edge and the bow! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ResponderEliminar