domingo, 30 de octubre de 2016

Romantic birthday card




Hello and welcome to my blog. The card for today is a very romantic and pink card. I made it for my sister in law's birthday. I also participate in the Paper Craft Crew Challenge with the card.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. La tarjeta de hoy es romántica y rosa. La hice para el cumpleaños de mi cuñada. También participo en el reto de Paper Craft Crew.


I tried to follow the sketch for the challenge. I used patterned paper for the background and an embossed stripe of red paper. I stamped dots in the card and added an embossed circle in the middle.

He intentado seguir el sketch del reto. Usé papel decorado para el fondo y una tira de papel rojo con relieve. Luego estampé unos puntitos en la tarjeta y añadí un círculo con relieve en el centro.


Then I added a gold heart and the sentiment. And that was all.

Luego puse un corazón dorado y la palabra Love. Y eso fue todo.

 Paper Craft Crew Challenge #216

I participate in this challenge. I hope you like my card. See you next time.

Participo en este reto. Espero que os haya gustado mi tarjeta. Hasta la próxima.

8 comentarios:

  1. What fun elements you have on your Paper Craft Crew card - I love the colors you chose! Thanks for joining our challenge this week.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, Terri. It's always fun to participate in the challenges.

      Eliminar
  2. Marga! What a perfect use of the sketch in your card! It turned out really pretty! Thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew this week!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Those little birds in the paper background are adorable, Marga! I'm sure your sister in law will love this card for her birthday. Thanks for sharing it with our Paper Craft Crew challenge - I hope we'll see you again :) ~Deborah

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Marga, Absolutely lovely! The background is adorable and the colors are so fun. Love the bright and cheerful card. We are thrilled you choose to play along with the Paper Craft Crew and hope to see you play along on the next sketch. ~Pam, DT

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love all the texture! Thanks for playing along!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. What a very pretty card!! Thanks for playing along with the PCC!!!
    Tenia

    ResponderEliminar