viernes, 8 de julio de 2016

I'm back and a challenge

Hello and welcome to my blog. I've been very busy lately, so I haven't participated in any challenge. But now I have some time to do more things, and here I am. Today I have a card to participate in the CASology challenge.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. He estado bastante ocupada últimamente, así que no he podido participar en ningún reto. Pero ahora tengo algo más de tiempo y aquí estoy. Hoy tengo una tarjeta para participar en el reto de CASology.


It's all about chevron. So I used a stamp set of chevrons and  stamped it twice, one in purple and one in yellow. 

Es sobre chevron. Usé un set de sellos que tengo de chevron y lo puse dos veces, una en morado y otra en amarillo.


Then I added some sequins and the sentiment.

Luego puse unas lentejuelas y el mensaje.

 CASology challenge

And that's all. See you next time.

Y eso es todo. Hasta la próxima.


3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Marga!!! Such a pretty card. Super clean and simple!! Nicely done. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A fantastic CAS design Marga!

    Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ResponderEliminar