lunes, 18 de julio de 2016

Flowers in a card

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I have flowers everywhere. I made two cards from the same patterned paper. I made them for my two nieces.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. Hoy hay flores por todas partes. Hice dos tarjetas con el mismo papel decorado. Las hice para mis dos sobrinas.


I just cut the paper in the corner and added a pink bow. Then I glued some coloured gems.

Corté una esquina del papel y le puse un lazo rosa. Luego pegué unas cuantas gemas de colores.


Colourful and happy card.

Colorida y alegre.


For the second card I used the same patterned paper but I used a different one on top. Then I put a stripe of plain cardstock with a border and a piece of silver tape. I also added colour gems.

Para la segunda tarjeta usé el mismo papel decorado, pero le puse otro diferente arriba. Luego puse otra cartulina lisa con un borde bonito y una tira de cinta plateada. También el añadí unas gemas de colores.


I also participate in two challenges with this card. The "Just Us Girls" challenge and the Uniko Studio challenge.

Con las tarjetas participo en dos retos esta semana. The "Just Us Girls" challenge and the Uniko Studio challenge.

 "Just Us Girls" challenge                     Uniko Studio challenge


Which one do you like best? See you next time.

 ¿Cuál os gusta más? Hasta la próxima.

8 comentarios:

  1. Super flowery papers, love both cards but especially the little bow on the first one that your niece will adore. Thanks for playing at Uniko.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Perfect paper for our challenge - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sencillas y bonitas tarjetas! Prefiero la primera x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Sencillas y bonitas tarjetas! Prefiero la primera x

    ResponderEliminar
  5. So so pretty! I am sure your nieces will love them. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. My apologies for commenting SO late too. Hugs Bev x

    ResponderEliminar