domingo, 24 de enero de 2016

What?? Another Christmas card??

Hello and welcome to my blog. Yes. I have another Christmas card, and we are almost in February. And it's not only one, but two.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. Sí. Tengo otra tarjeta de Navidad, y estamos casi en febrero. Y no es solo una, sino dos.


The first one is a shaker card. I had fun making it and it was very easy. I think it is a good one.

La primera es una shaker card. Me divierte hacer tarjetas así, y es muy fácil. Esta me gusta mucho.



And the second one was made with ink and a mask. I have made several cards with this technique during the holidays. I like the results very much.

Y la segunda está hecha con tintas y una máscara para hacer los círculos. He hecho varias tarjetas usando esta técnica estas vacaciones. Me gusta mucho el resultado.



And that's all for today. See you next time.

Y eso es todo por hoy. Hasta la próxima. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario