domingo, 20 de diciembre de 2015

First Christmas Card of the year

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I am posting the first Christmas card I've made this year.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. Hoy traigo la primera tarjeta de navidad que he hecho este año.



I made it with a round mask to stamp all the snowflakes and then used Distress inks to make the blue background.

La hice utilizando un círculo para estampar los copos de nieve y luego usé Distress inks para colorear el fondo en azul.


I sent this card to Kristina Werner. Every month she has a mail call. She gives a theme and as she receives the cards, she makes a video showing them. My card is in the 13:23 minute. And this is her blog where you can also see the video: http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/?p=15295

I hope you like it. See you next time.


Esta tarjeta se la envié por correo a Kristina Werner. Cada mes tiene un "mail call" en el que da un tema y cuando recibe las tarjetas, hace un vídeo enseñándolas. La mía aparece en el minuto 13:23. Este es el enlace a su blog: http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/?p=15295

Espero que os guste. Hasta la próxima.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario