sábado, 3 de octubre de 2015

A clean autumn card

Hello and welcome to my blog. I've been crafting and I am going to show you what I've done. This card is very simple and it has autumn leaves on it. I participate in the CAS(E) this Sketch! #143 challenge with it.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. He estado trabajando en mis cositas, y os voy a enseñar lo que he estado haciendo. Esta es una tarjeta muy sencilla y está hecha con hojas de otoño. Con ella participo en el reto de CAS(E) this Sketch! #143.


I used a mask to stamp the leaves with a round shape. It is very clean and simple and I really love the result.

Usé un círculo de papel para estampar las hojas con esa forma. Es una tarjeta muy limpia y sencilla, y me gustó mucho el resultado.


To add some colour, I glued three red sequins. And I love it.

Para añadir algo de color, pegué tres lentejuelas rojas. Y me encanta.


And I participate with this card in the challenge.

Y participo en el reto con esta tarjeta.

                                                        CAS(E) this Sketch #143

And that's all for today. See you next time.

Y eso es todo por hoy. Hasta la próxima.

3 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful! I love the colours you chose for the leaves! Great take on the sketch!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ResponderEliminar