domingo, 28 de junio de 2015

Simple card with a daisy

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I have another simple card. I'm starting to do so more often. With this card I participate in two challenges.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. Hoy tengo una tarjeta muy sencilla. Estoy empezando a hacer esto cada vez más a menudo. Con esta tarjeta participo en dos retos.


I've made the background with yellow ink and water. Then I've glued the daisy and stamped the sentiment. I've put some wink of stella in the daisy and I've added a little bow at the bottom of the card.

He hecho el fondo con tinta amarilla y agua, luego he pegado una margarita que he coloreado y he estampado el mensaje. A la margarita le he dado un poco de wink of stella para que brille, y por último he añadido un pequeño lazo debajo.

 
 
As I've said, I participate in two challenges. For the Card Concept challenge, I think this card is clean and simple.
 
Como he dicho, participo en dos retos con esta tarjeta. Para el reto de Card Concept creo que mi tarjeta es del estilo "clean and simple". 
http://thecardconcept.blogspot.com.es/                        http://casethissketch.blogspot.com.es/

I hope you like it. See you next time.

Espero que os haya gustado. Hasta la próxima.

4 comentarios: