lunes, 1 de junio de 2015

Monocromatic cards

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I have three cards I've made with the same sketch but different colours. I saw it on Pinterest.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. Hoy tengo tres tarjetas que he hecho con el mismo modelo pero con diferentes colores. Encontré la inspiración en Pinterest.



I made the card with different blue patterned papers. I used a vellum circle, a silver circle and two blue circles to decorate the centre of the card.

Con papeles decorados azules hice esta tarjeta. Utilicé un círculo de papel vegetal, otro plateado y otros dos de diferentes azules para decorar el centro.


 
 
That one is the same but with yellow papers.
 
Esta otra es igual pero con papeles amarillos.
 
 
 
 
And the third one is pink.
 
Y la tercera es rosa.


 
 
 
And I'm also participating in the Virginia's View Challenge for June.
 
Además con ellas estoy participando en el Virginia's View Challenge de junio.
 
http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.com.es/
 
And that's all for today. I hope you like it. See you son.
 
 
Y eso es todo por hoy. Espero que os haya gustado. Hasta la próxima.

2 comentarios:

  1. Your monochromatic cards are AWESOME! What a fabulous idea to use assorted pattern paper! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “Ombre/Monochromatic” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, Virginia. I have real fun playing your challenges.

      Eliminar