miércoles, 1 de abril de 2015

Cupcake card

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I'm again participating in the Fusion Card Challenge, and it's about cupcakes and birthdays.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. Hoy estoy participando de nuevo en el reto de Fusion Card Challenge. Se trata de hacer una tarjeta con cupcakes y cumpleaños.

 
I like the yellow very much, and I've used glitter on the frosting and the cherry, though it's a bit tough to see.
 
Me gusta mucho el color amarillo, y aunque no se aprecia bien, le he puesto brillo al frosting y a la cereza.
 
http://fusioncardchallenge.blogspot.com.es/
 
 
I hope you like it. See you next time.
 
Espero que os haya gustado. Hasta la próxima.


4 comentarios:

  1. Love the touches of glittery sparkle ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you. I like playing the challenges.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is so pretty! I love all the sparkle and shine! The paper on bottom is so clever too - looks just like the cupcake wrapper - great way to tie it all together!

    ResponderEliminar