lunes, 16 de marzo de 2015

Embossed birthday card

Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I have a card I made for a friend on her birthday, but at the same time I participate in the Virginia's View Challenge. It's about embossing.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. Hoy tengo una tarjeta que hice para el cumpleaños de una amiga, pero a la vez participo con ella en el Virginia's View Challenge. Se trata de hacer algo con embossing.

http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.com.es/
 

I've used black embossing powder on a black cardstock, added a little colour behind the vellum and embossed the vellum with the same flower in black powder. Then two sequins and bow.

Usé polvos de embossing negros sobre cartulina negra. Añadí algo de color debajo del papel cebolla y usé los mismos polvos negros sobre el papel. Puse dos lentejuelas y un lacito, y ya está.




I hope you like it. See you next time.

Espero que os haya gustado. Hasta la próxima.
 

 

2 comentarios:

  1. This is DARLING, Marga! Love the black embossing on black card stock! and use of colors! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “All Things Embossed” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, Virginia. I have lots of fun playing your challenges, so I'll try to do the next one too.

      Eliminar