lunes, 2 de febrero de 2015

Valentine's Hearts - Fusion Card Challenge

Hi, and welcome to my blog. Today I'm participating again in the Fusion Card Challenge.

Hola y bienvenidos a mi blog. Hoy tengo una tarjeta con la que participo en el reto de Fusion Card Challenge.



The challenge was about hearts and the sketch shown above. I had lots of fun coloring the background with watercolours.

El reto iba de corazones y el modelo que está aquí debajo. Disfruté mucho haciendo el fondo con acuarelas (en realidad con lápices acuarelables).




 
 
 
Hope you like it. Have fun. See you next time.
 
Espero que os guste. Pasadlo bien. Hasta la próxima.


2 comentarios:

  1. Super cute hearts Marga! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION! Hope to see you again soon :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you. I'm happy you liked it. I'll be back on the next challenge.

      Eliminar